Day 01(15 November 2015):Arrive Kathmandu
Upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, our representative welcomes you with flower garland and transfer to hotel.
Day 02(16 November 2015): Kathmandu
After breakfast keep engaged the day exploring some of the highlights of Kathmandu valley includingPashupatinath, Bouddhanath, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Leave the hustle and bustle of the valley in the afternoon and drive countryside to Nagarkot for sunset view. Overnight in resort at Nagarkot.
Day 03(17 November 2015):Nagarkot – Pokhara
Get mesmerized very early in the morning with magnificent sunrise view over the Himalayas! After breakfast, take a 7 hour scenic drive to Pokhara – a tourists' paradise located some 200 Kms west of Kathmandu. Enjoy an hour boating on Phewa Lake with magnificent Mt. Macchhapuchhare on the background, and leisure walk along the Fewa Lake. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04(18 November 2015): Pokhara
Take a drive to Sarangkot hill very early in the morning for a magnificent Sunrise and panoramic view of mighty Himalayas followed by a visit to Bindabasini Temple and old bazaar. The remaining sightseeing tour of Pokhara includes Davis fall, Mahendra Cave, Seti Gorge and Tibetan refugee camp. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05(19 November 2015):Pokhara – Kathmandu
After breakfast, take a 6 hour drive back to Kathmandu. Rest of the day is at leisure to roam around the city or do the last minute souvenir shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06(20 November 2015):Departure
Take care of any last minute souvenir shopping before getting transferred to Tribhuvan International Airport with warm farewell from our representative.
- Accommodation with included breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Accommodation with included breakfast and dinner in Nagarkot
- 01 Nepali dinner with cultural show at a Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu
- Arrival, Departure and all sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking guide
- All Sightseeing Entrance Fees as per Itinerary
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day
- Complimentary gift on arrival / departure day
- Evacuation in case of Emergency
- Medical and Personal Insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Expenses of personal nature i.e. telephone calls, laundry bills, beverage etc…
- Tips and gratitude